Home Equity Loans Vancouver, British Columbia
A home equity loan in Vancouver, British Columbia can provide you with the money you need to pay off debts or expenses, like renovations or educational costs.
There are a number of different home equity loans in Vancouver, British Columbia make it tough to decide which options are best for your financial requirements. We can assist you by showing you a plan that is affordable and meets your specific needs.
As mortgage brokers we deal with many financial institutions, with a network of over 50 lenders. Our network assures you of unbiased, expert advice and access to financing from private lenders.
Our lenders offer a wide selection of mortgage and loan products, flexible amortization schedules and higher income allowances. Homeowners of all income levels have benefited from using various forms of home equity loans to reduce their cost of borrowing:
- Small business owners can use equity financing and the value of their homes to help their business.
- Clients that are considering debt consolidation can use a second mortgage in Vancouver, British Columbia to pay off any high interest credit card debt. Interest rates on a home equity loan will be lower, saving our clients considerable money.
- Home equity loans can help pay for a child’s post-secondary education or a client can use the money to improve their job skills.
- Many clients use home equity loans in Vancouver, British Columbia for home renovations. Major home improvements can be very expensive and therefore they never get done. Homeowners can noe use the equity in their homes to get a second mortgage in Vancouver, British Columbia which will pay for renovations.
- Family vacations, weddings, or other expenses can be paid for with a home equity loan.
- Unforeseen illness or other emergencies can lead to extremely stressful situations.Our mortgage agents in Vancouver, British Columbia can help in these difficult times.
A client wanted a home equity loan in Vancouver, British Columbia her credit score was 560, which is a bad credit score, the total LTV would be 70%, which is good. The bad credit score was the result of not paying credit cards on time. By paying the credit cards of or on time we can now improve the clients credit score, in 8 months the client will be able to go back to a traditional lender.
The amount of money you can borrow against your home depends on a number of different factors, the equity in your home, credit score and your current financial situation. A typical home equity loan in Vancouver, British Columbia allows you to borrow up to 80% of the appraised value of your home.
If you are looking for an unbiased analysis of your financial situation and the potential gains that a home equity loan in Vancouver, British Columbia can offer you, call today to get a free, no-obligation quote.