Cash home buyers in St. Catharines buy houses at below market value when the owners are looking for a quick sale. While these cash buyers cannot offer the highest prices, they are faster and more flexible than traditional buyers. These are property buyers who have verified cash ready to make the purchase. The private sales can close within days.
This is a good option for homeowners that need cash quickly because they are in financial difficulty. Some of the homes need extensive repairs while other homeowners are close to foreclosure and/or power of sale.
Attractive Real Estate Trends
If you are a homeowner in St. Catharine’s with a property you’d like to sell quickly, the real estate trends in that city make this option even more attractive.
St. Catharines Real Estate Trends
Here’s a few reasons for sellers to be optimistic.
According to The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), in the fourth quarter of 2021, detached homes were on the market in St. Catharines for a median number of eight days. That’s the lowest number ever recorded for the fourth quarter in the city. What’s more, the median sale price rose 27.2% from the fourth quarter of 2021 to $757,000. That’s another brand-new record for single detached homes in St. Catharines.
Speak With A Cash Buyer Right Now
With quick and friendly service, we are always happy to offer free advice. Whether you are serious about selling or just curious, we can explain your options and what to expect.
The amenities in this city also make it an excellent location to buy or sell a home.
- For example, there are a variety of events and festivals including a summer concert series.
- Niagara Health’s St Catharines Site is a state of the art medical facility offering critical care, emergency medicine and other services.
- The town has excellent schools that include Kindergarten to Grade 8 options.
Real estate trends and the services offered makes St. Catharines an excellent real estate choice. That’s good news when people are looking to sell quickly.
Reasons to Sell Quickly to a Cash Home Buyer in St. Catharines
There are a few common reasons why someone who owns a home might want to sell quickly and avoid showings, listings, commissions and other similar aspects. These include:
- They’re facing a power of sale or foreclosure. This starts when a borrower falls behind in payments. With a power of sale, the lender gets the legal right to sell the home. A foreclosure means the title to the property reverts back to the lender. In either case, a cash home buyer in St. Catharines can sell the house before the lender takes possession.
- These homeowners might be facing renovations or repairs they can’t handle. Some find they need to spend up to $3,000 for a high efficiency furnace and air conditioner. Damage repair from something like mold can cost just as much.
Other homeowners in St Catharines don’t want to show the property for a variety of reasons. Some can suffer from social anxiety disorder where they have trouble with social gatherings and meeting new people.
What if the Property is in Poor Condition?
Cash home buyers buy properties AS IS. That means some of them are in poor condition and disrepair. It’s another attractive feature for a fast home sale because there is no cleaning or renovating needed. These properties can be taken off your hands quickly for below market value price.
If you’re a homeowner in St. Catharines who fits any of the above criteria and others, a fast sale probably looks like a great option. Please read on to find out about how simple the procedure is.
Cash Home Buying Process for St. Catharines
The whole process involves three easy steps.
- Get In Touch. You can submit some information about your property by calling the company or attaching some pictures online. It’s a good idea to let the cash home buyer know something about why you’re selling and of course your location.
- The Assessment. A walk-through of the property or a virtual tour is the next step. A cash home buyer team should supply their own PPE for an in person visit if needed.
- The Offer. The last step is a no obligation cash offer. When a homeowner in St. Catharine’s accepts it, a closing date that works best for them is picked.
Many of these companies will present you with an offer in 24 hours. There’s even an option for people who need cash quickly but don’t have a place to move to right away.
How To Contact a Cash Home Buyer in St. Catharines
There are several ways to get in touch with one of these companies. An online search is a great place to start, but you should take a few minutes to decide on the right keyword. Don’t forget to add the right location so your search reads: “Cash Home Buyer in St Catharines.”
Look for Positive Reviews
Don’t forget to ask for proof of funds. Make sure that any company you’re considering using offers rapid response times and has many positive online reviews.
Have More Questions?
As Cash House Buyers ourselves, we can directly answer any questions you may have about the process. Since everyone’s situation is a bit different, we can look at your unique circumstances and give concise and actionable advice.
Mortgage Broker Store is a cash home buyer in St. Catharines that you can contact for free advice. Call 416-499-2122 today or email email@example.com. We would be happy to provide you with a detailed explanation of your options.