Cash home buyers in Sarnia present an excellent way to sell a home fast. There’s no commission and no real estate agent to deal with. You can sell a cottage or condo quickly without worrying the deal might fall through at the last minute.
What Is a Cash Home Buyer?
A cash home buyer is an individual or business with the money on hand to make the purchase. These are legitimate companies that follow the same rules as other buyers, but can complete a purchase faster due to not needing financing.
Selling a house using traditional methods in Port Huron can be time-consuming and taxing. Cash home buyers in Sarnia are a good idea if you’re looking to sell a condo quickly due to:
- Repair Issues. Overwhelming repair bills can leave a homeowner in a desperate financial situation. For example, Angi, a noted renovation site, pegs the cost of fire damage at anywhere between $800 to $93,000 dollars.
- A Looming Eviction. Neglecting mortgage payments can result in a power of sale or foreclosure. Both of these legal scenarios can result in a property owner being evicted.
Speak With A Cash Buyer Right Now
With quick and friendly service, we are always happy to offer free advice. Whether you are serious about selling or just curious, we can explain your options and what to expect.
If you’re looking for a quick sale in Sarnia or nearby Wallaceburg, understanding the real estate trends and amenities in that city will help you to make the right decision.
About Sarnia and Its Real Estate Trends
Among a variety of other attractions, Sarnia is well known for its beautiful waterfront. The city is located on the shores of Lake Huron with a population of 72,000 people.
It’s located one hour north of Detroit, Michigan, and 60 minutes west of London, Ontario.
The average price for a house that sold in Sarnia in March 2022 was $562,410. Although the number of new listings was down slightly (1.9% from March 2021) there were still 202 brand-new residential listings for March of this year.
According to the MLS® System of the Sarnia-Lambton Real Estate Board, the number of homes sold in Sarnia in March of this year was 153. Other towns in this area include Wallaceburg, Watford, Dresden, Forest, Petrolia, Corunna and Thedford.
The real estate in Sarnia is active and a positive environment for property owners looking for a quick sale.
Reasons To Sell Quickly To A Cash Buyer in Sarnia
There are several different reasons why someone might want to sell a cottage quickly in Marysville. These include:
- Expensive repairs they can’t afford. A cottage or home in the country might need a new septic system. According to HomeGuide, a website that estimates home repairs costs, a new septic tank on average costs around $4000.
- Damage from a natural disaster. There are reports that severe weather cost $2.1 billion in damage last year. Unexpected floods or damaged roofs can quickly overwhelm homeowners with repair costs.
- Other homeowners have reached an age where they are looking to downsize and can’t sell their existing homes.
Other Wallaceburg property owners are facing liens on the property from issues like unpaid taxes. A cash buyer in Sarnia is a quick efficient solution for people suffering from these and other problems. Read on to find out why this alternative is a popular solution and a great way to sell a condo fast.
What If The Property is in Poor Condition?
Cash home buyers in Sarnia buy properties in AS IS condition. That means homeowners don’t need to put in the time to clean or repair the home. It doesn’t matter if the current property has an older HVAC system and dated sinks and faucets in the kitchen.
Cash home buyers in Sarnia price their offers accordingly at below market value. There’s more good news. The process itself is both simple and efficient.
Cash Home Buying Process for Sarnia
The formula to sell quickly in Sarnia is as easy as 1,2,3.
- Get in touch with the cash home buyers. Make sure they have the money on hand to make the purchase. Offering a free consultation is the way the best of these companies establish credibility.
- An inspection comes next. These companies will want to look in all of the rooms as well as the basement and outside areas. Remember, there are no out-of-pocket expenses and no commission to pay. There is no real estate agent involved.
- Finally, a homeowner will get a no-obligation offer in as little as 24 hours. The seller even gets to pick a closing date that suits them.
Some homeowners who want to sell quickly might also like to stay on as tenants while they look for a new address.
Sell and Rent Back Option
There are some situations where a homeowner in Sarnia might sell their property but would like to stay on as a tenant afterward. The sell and rent back option is a special allowance. It can allow ex-homeowners to stay on as tenants for up to three years or longer.
There are some advantages including the fact the previous homeowner has no mortgage, property taxes, or property insurance to pay. This is a good option for people who have built up substantial equity in their homes. Remember, there’s no responsibility beyond the rent for these new tenants.
The new homeowner will pay for any repairs. The amount of rent charged is based on the selling price and the property’s equity.
This is also an excellent option for people who need a convenient base to start looking for their next property.
You might be a homeowner in the middle of a legal process like a foreclosure or power of sale. Maybe you owe business or personal debts and have no way to pay. In either of these situations and others, a cash home buyer makes good sense.
How To Contact a Cash Home Buyer in Sarnia
Finding a cash home buyer is easiest when you start your search online. Make sure they are active in your area and have the ability to sell a condo or house fast. They should have the funds on hand. Finding out the market value of your property beforehand is another good idea.
Have More Questions?
As Cash House Buyers ourselves, we can directly answer any questions you may have about the process. Since everyone’s situation is a bit different, we can look at your unique circumstances and give concise and actionable advice.
Mortgage Broker Store is a cash home buyer in Sarnia. We are always happy to answer your questions about the process and offer some free advice. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-499-2122 today.